Friday, September 17, 2010

DOTGOTIT PRESENTS THE COUNCIL ROTATION CHICAGO EDITION

Some of you might be saying...dotgotit,W.T.F!!!! Yes this is a dotgotit mixtape on chicity musik...why?? Well when i started this website i set out to make a one stop blog people could go for all that is chi-town hiphop.I have to put my pride to the side on this one,before chicity musik and dotgotit got into to this so-called I-beef they were not playing or giving musik from the chi a chance,im sure they will never admitt we jump started them into fucking with the go a little more,sure this mixtape shows just how little they know about chicago hiphop but lets all give it a chance!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. This is not a mixtape. 2. It is a collection of favorite tracks by Chicago native and council member Big Zizzo who personally picked them because that's what HE likes. 3. You jump started absolutely nothing because we don't post any of the artists featured here. 4. We been fucking with Chicago long before you even had a blogger account. With that being said, at least you were civil and didn't show any disrespect. When I googled the title this was the last place I thought I would see it. -Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mike, that was cool of you. You threw in your lil shot at the end, but overall it was a stand up guy thing to do. I'm willing to take this as your offer for a truce, so I'll stop being a hater yo. I figured you was gonna try and play us, but you did the exact opposite. I'll stop being a dick to ya'll, so I don't expect to see ya dudes talkin' they nonsense in my box. PEACE
    Leeps

    ReplyDelete